This product has been discontinued. Please call our technical team for an alternative.
Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint is an exceptionally hard-wearing, low-odour, and is 3 times thicker than conventional floor paints
Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint is an exceptionally hard-wearing, low-odour, product that produces a heavy duty floor coating that works to resist oil, chemicals, solvents and abrasion at a high standard. This floor paint is 3 times the thickness of conventional floor paints which makes its abrasion resistance even more powerful and super effective.
Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint has been specifically designed for use in high traffic areas although is primarily used as a workshop floor paint that works to protect the surface against chemical spillage and abrasion. Workshops are constantly exposed to a high level of foot trafficking and are regularly contaminated with chemicals and liquid spillages so it is important to purchase a product that aids the protection of your surface.
Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint is an ideal product for providing protection to your flooring, with our 3 times the thickness and protection than other standard floor coatings, Hi Build is easy to apply using brush or roller to produce thick semi-gloss coating available in grey or red.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint is suitable for use indoors or outdoors on industrial floors or surfaces made out of wood, metal, concrete, masonry and asphalt and works to protect dust build up on top of the surface. Not only can you use this high quality floor paint industrially but it is also ideal for use commercially and domestically too, providing the surface is suitable.
- Blackfriar Solvent Free Hi Build Floor Paint is a two-pack, floor coating ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Outstanding resistance to oil, chemicals, solvents and abrasion
- Designed for heavy traffic environments
- Can be applied over existing surfaces such as wood, metal, concrete, masonry and asphalt
- High build - 3x the thickness of conventional floor paints
- Application by paint brush or roller
- Offers a Semi-Gloss finish.
- Drying time 4 -16 hours at 20°C
- Blackfriar Solvent Free Floor Paint is suitable for Indoor and outdoor use.
- Available in 2 tins (base and activator) to make 5 litre
- Theoretical Coverage: 7-9m2 per litre per coat