Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System is an industrial strength floor coating which provides resistance to damage caused by chemicals and submersion in water.
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System is suitable for garages, factories, warehouses and indoor parking, etc. Rust-Oleum 9100 is a high performance, low solvent, industrial quality 2 pack epoxy coating. It offers a high build, self-priming coating for direct application to virtually any sound substrate, including metal. Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System offers resistance against most strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents. It can also be used in swimming pools as it offers excellent resistance against issues caused by water immersion.
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System should be used for providing floors with an industrial strength, protective coating, which is also aesthetically pleasing. Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System offers a high quality coating which provides a barrier against high humidity and moisture on industrial flooring. This product contains rust-inhibitive pigments and are lead and chromate free.
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System should be applied with a brush or airless spray, however it can also be applied using a roller, if prefered. Ensure that surfaces are dry, clean and free from any contaminants prior to application. The surface will be touch dry in approximately six hours and ready for a recoat after sixteen. The Rust-Oleum 9100 Epoxy System has a theoretical coverage rate of 6-7m2/l. When applying 9100 we strongly recommend using disposable brushes. or apply to manually derusted or blasted steel
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy System has been specifically designed for use on floors, offering a resistant coating that protects against spillages and chemical attack. Rust-Oleum 9100 High Performance Epoxy is suitable for use on surfaces which are subjected to heavy abrasion, for example: steel, non-ferrous metals, corroded or weathered galvanised steel, concrete, masonry, composite panelling and most old coatings, etc.
- 9100 Low Solvent Epoxy Coating is suitable for metal, concrete or floors treated with primers
- Offers a high quality barrier coating against high-humidity and moisture
- Contains rust inhibitive pigments
- Good protection against strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents
- Choice of Standard, High solids or Winter Grade Activators
- Winter Grade Activator is for high solids and low temperature drying
- Tintable to virtually any colour
- Can be overcoated with Rust-Oleum Polyurethane Topcoats 9200, 9600 or 9900
- Prime substrates with Rust-Oleum Super Adhesive 3333, 569/580 primer or Impregnation Primer 5401
- Applied by brush, roller or spray
- Heat resistance: 100 degrees Celsius
- Touch dry in 6 hours
- Recoatable in 16 hours
- Full cure is 1 week
- Cleaner Rust-Oleum Thinner 160
- Use of disposable brushes recommended
- Theoretical coverage: 6 to 7m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litres