Centrecoat Fabric Protector is the leading product on the market that is used for the protection of all textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather against all types of stains.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector is designed for both indoor and outdoor use on a variety of materials such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz. It works by penetrating the material through to the weft which therefore means it can protect and proof fabrics, rugs, garden furniture and carpets against water and oil penetration as well as many other types of stains.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector prevents the penetration of water and oily liquids as well as being anti staining anti dirt and anti acarid, it dries clear and won't discolour the surface. Applying Centrecoat Fabric Protector will make cleaning easier whilst making sure that the material appearance remains unaltered as well as making sure that it doesn't affect any type of non flammable qualities that the material may contain.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector delivers protection for all textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather. on all kinds of material such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz. is easily and quickly applied, will make cleaning easier, offers protection lasting up to 5 washes, will not change the texture, look or alter the non-flammable qualities of your material, and is excellent value for money.
Material treated with Centrecoat Fabric Protector will offset a fabric’s ageing and facilitate its care.
- Can be used indoors and outside
- Penetrates material right through to the weft meaning it can protect and proof fabrics, rugs and carpets against water and oil penetration and all kinds of stains.
- Can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside and outside materials.
- Prevents the penetration of water and oily liquids.
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt.
- Makes cleaning easier.
- 100ml can be added to the rinse compartment of a washing machine to –top-up’ protection for fabric materials every 6-12 months.
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic.
- Invisible once dry.
- Ready to use.
- Easy to use.
Try first on an inconspicuous area to test the product’s effect on the material’s colour. Apply the product to a surface that is clean, dust-free and dry. Use neat, do not dilute. Mist using a low pressure (2 bars) sprayer at a distance of 30 cm from the surface, using one sweeping action. The material should not be sprayed to saturation point. Leave 24 hours to dry. Its effect will best be observed after 1 to 2 days.
Surfaces and Environments
Centrecoat Fabric Protector protects carpets and fabrics and is designed for both inside and outside use and can be applied to all types of textiles and materials. All types of textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather and all types of materials such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz can be protected from stains with Centrecoat Fabric Protector.
- Centrecoat Fabric Protector is the leading product for the protection of all textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather
- Can be used indoors and outside on all kinds of material such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz
- Fabric Protector penetrates material right through to the weft meaning it can protect and proof fabrics, rugs and carpets against water and oil penetration and all kinds of stains
- Easily and quickly applied, will make cleaning easier, offers protection lasting up to 5 washes, will not change the texture, look or alter the non-flammable qualities of your material, and is excellent value for money
- Material treated with Fabric Protector will offset a fabric's ageing and facilitate its care
- Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate's porosity
- Can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside and outside surfaces
- Prevents the penetration of water and oily liquids
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt and anti acarid
- Makes cleaning easier
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Does not discolour the treated surface
- Invisible once dry
- Easy to use
- Non Flammable
|Type:||A water based product containing a high performance fluorocarbon|
|Finish:||Invisible Once Dry|
|VOC Content:||0.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather cotton, velvet, suede and chintz.|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||Keep in a dry place (between 5°C and 30°C). Storage: 24 months following the production date when kept in the original unopened container|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.