Centrecoat Fabric Protector is the leading product on the market that is used for the protection of all textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather against all types of stains.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector is designed for both indoor and outdoor use on a variety of materials such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz. It works by penetrating the material through to the weft which therefore means it can protect and proof fabrics, rugs, garden furniture and carpets against water and oil penetration as well as many other types of stains.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector prevents the penetration of water and oily liquids as well as being anti staining anti dirt and anti acarid, it dries clear and won't discolour the surface. Applying Centrecoat Fabric Protector will make cleaning easier whilst making sure that the material appearance remains unaltered as well as making sure that it doesn't affect any type of non flammable qualities that the material may contain.
Centrecoat Fabric Protector Protects Carpets and Textiles can be used on all types of textiles to provide protection against staining. Texguard can be applied to materials such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz as well as rugs, carpets and even leather. The application of Centrecoat Fabric Protector will also offset the ageing process of a fabric as well as facilitating it's care.
Apply using a low pressure pump sprayer with a flexible extension tube or manual spray gun as appropriate. Fabric Protector protects carpets and textiles can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside and outside surfaces and application of Texguard is easy and quick to apply as it just sprays on to the surface of the material and then just allow for drying time. Once Centrecoat Fabric Protector has dried it will be completely invisible.
Surfaces and Environments
Centrecoat Fabric Protector protects carpets and fabrics and is designed for both inside and outside use and can be applied to all types of textiles and materials. All types of textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather and all types of materials such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz can be protected from stains with Centrecoat Fabric Protector.
- Centrecoat Fabric Protector is the leading product for the protection of all textiles, rugs, carpets and even leather
- Can be used indoors and outside on all kinds of material such as cotton, velvet, suede and chintz
- Fabric Protector penetrates material right through to the weft meaning it can protect and proof fabrics, rugs and carpets against water and oil penetration and all kinds of stains
- Easily and quickly applied, will make cleaning easier, offers protection lasting up to 5 washes, will not change the texture, look or alter the non-flammable qualities of your material, and is excellent value for money
- Material treated with Fabric Protector will offset a fabric's ageing and facilitate its care
- Average figures given for reference only. The actual quantity of product needed depends on the substrate's porosity
- Can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside and outside surfaces
- Prevents the penetration of water and oily liquids
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt and anti acarid
- Makes cleaning easier
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Does not discolour the treated surface
- Invisible once dry
- Easy to use
- Coverage per 1 litre Leather : 20 to 25m2, Carpets : 15 to 25m2, Textiles : 15 to 20m2
- Coverage 15-20m2 per Litre
- Available in 5 Litre containers