Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth Gloss is a flexible, rust inhibiting, metal topcoat and primer designed for light industrial use and is available in more than 30,000 colours.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth Gloss is an anti-rust primer and topcoat in one for interior and exterior use. Available in the Colour Shop range of 30,000 colours, Combicolor offers excellent opacity and sag resistance, leaving no brush strokes, good drying properties even at low temperatures. Once dry it remains flexible under all conditions, bending with the metal without flaking or cracking.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth Gloss is a decorative steel coating best used on bare, manually de rusted or primed steel. Combicolor offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment. For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment we would recommend using Rustoleum Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 prior to application.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth Gloss is available in matt, satin, gloss, hammertone and wrought iron finishes and should be applied using brush, roller or spray, like many of the other Rustoleum range. We would recommend using a brush when applying this paint as you will be offered a smooth finish with no visible brush strokes.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth Gloss is a flexible, rust inhibiting, metal topcoat and primer designed for light industrial use, however, can be combined with different Rustoleum Primers for use in heavier industrial environments. Combicolour has been specifically designed for use on Metal, in particular Steel.
- Long lasting flexibility.
- Contains rust-inhibitive pigments.
- No brush strokes.
- high covering power.
- can be applied on bare, manually derusted or CombiPrimer 3369/3380 primed metal.
- Use 3202 galvinoleum as a primer on plastic.
- Suitable for light industrial use.
- Available in matt, satin, gloss, hammertone and wrought iron finishes.
- Can be tinted to over 30,000 colours, call for more info.
- Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Smooth can be apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Touch dry: 2 hours.
- Recoat: 16 hours.
- Full cure: 7 days.
- Heat resistance: 90C.
- Thinners Cleaner: Thinner 7301 or white spirit.
- Theoretical coverage: 10.5 m2 per litre.