Mapei Mapefloor I 300 SL has been developed as a two-component multi-purpose neutral-coloured epoxy formulate for industrial floor coatings up to 4 mm thick in compliance with the standards currently applied in the food sector.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is used to create seamless coatings with an attractive finish. Mapefloor I 300 SL is a two-component epoxy formulate with high solid content used to create self-levelling or multi-layered resin coatings with an attractive smooth or non-slip surface.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is a two-component, nonylphenol- free, fillerized epoxy resin-based formulate with 100% solid content according to a formula developed in the MAPEI R&D laboratories. Mapefloor I 300 SL complies with the standards EN 1186, EN 13130 and prCEN/TS 14234 currently applied in the food sector and the Decree of Consumer Goods, which represent the conversion of the European directives 89/109/EEC, 90/128/EEC and 2002/72/EC for contact with food.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is strong, has good resistance to chemical products and abrasion and may be used in both self-levelling and multi-layered systems. Decontaminable according to ISO 8690/1998 with 137 Cs e 60Co.
- Coating floors in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Foodstuffs industry
- laboratories, sterile rooms and hospitals
- Aseptic rooms
- Mechanised warehouses
- Shopping centres
- Coating floors in nuclear plants.
- Pot life at 23 degrees C. 35 min.
- Dust dry 2-4 hours approx
- Foot traffic 24 hours approx
- Full hardening time 7 days
- Density of mix (kg/m3) 1,340
- Viscosity of mix at +23 degrees C (mPa.s): 800 - 1200 ( 4 - 50 rpm)
- Workability time at +20 degrees C 35 mins.
- Application temperature: from +8 degrees C to +35 degrees C (refers to the surroundings, material and substrate)
- Available in 2 sizes 8 kg kits (component A 6kg; component B 2kg)
- 20 kg kits (component A 15kg; component B 5kg).