Mapei Mapefloor I 300 SL has been developed as a two-component multi-purpose neutral-coloured epoxy formulate for industrial floor coatings up to 4 mm thick in compliance with the standards currently applied in the food sector.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is used to create seamless coatings with an attractive finish. Mapefloor I 300 SL is a two-component epoxy formulate with high solid content used to create self-levelling or multi-layered resin coatings with an attractive smooth or non-slip surface.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is a two-component, nonylphenol- free, fillerized epoxy resin-based formulate with 100% solid content according to a formula developed in the MAPEI R&D laboratories. Mapefloor I 300 SL complies with the standards EN 1186, EN 13130 and prCEN/TS 14234 currently applied in the food sector and the Decree of Consumer Goods, which represent the conversion of the European directives 89/109/EEC, 90/128/EEC and 2002/72/EC for contact with food.
Mapefloor I 300 SL is strong, has good resistance to chemical products and abrasion and may be used in both self-levelling and multi-layered systems. Decontaminable according to ISO 8690/1998 with 137 Cs e 60Co.
- Coating floors in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Foodstuffs industry
- laboratories, sterile rooms and hospitals
- Aseptic rooms
- Mechanised warehouses
- Shopping centres
- Coating floors in nuclear plants.
- Pot life at 23 degrees C. 35 min.
- Dust dry 2-4 hours approx
- Foot traffic 24 hours approx
- Full hardening time 7 days
- Density of mix (kg/m3) 1,340
- Viscosity of mix at +23 degrees C (mPa.s): 800 - 1200 ( 4 - 50 rpm)
- Workability time at +20 degrees C 35 mins.
- Application temperature: from +8 degrees C to +35 degrees C (refers to the surroundings, material and substrate)
- Available in 2 sizes 8 kg kits (component A 6kg; component B 2kg)
- 20 kg kits (component A 15kg; component B 5kg).
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.