Sports-Cote Moisture Cure is a single pack, polyurethane paint designed especially for application to polymeric sports surfaces
Sports-Cote MOISTURE CURE is a single pack, polyurethane coating, designed especially for application to polymeric sports and play surfaces, such as tennis and netball courts, hockey pitches, five-a-side soccer pitches and Multi-Use Games Areas (MUGAs). Sports-Cote MOISTURE CURE is formulated using flexible and highly durable polyurethane technology. This provides optimum longevity when applied to polymeric sports surfaces.
Sports-Cote Moisture Cure paint is best used as a Tennis Court Paint that provides a protective, decorative coating in either red or conventional green. Sports-Cote Moisture Cure works to protect and enhance the appearance of any polymeric sports and play surfaces, all the while offering slip resistance characteristics that comply with the ITF and AENA.
Sports-Cote MOISTURE CURE can be applied using roller or airless spray for quick coverage over a large surface area, perfect for use on Tennis Courts. Sports-Cote MOISTURE CURE has a theoretical coverage rate of 5-6m2 per litre when applied using spray. All surfaces should be dry, clean and free from contaminants in order to achieve the desired effect.
Surface and Environment
Sports-Cote Moisture Cure is suitable for all internal and external polymeric sports courts and works brilliantly at protecting the surface against weathering and abrasion, to improve playing performance and durability. Sports-Cote Moisture Cure paint coating offers a quick drying formula that reduces facility downtime.
- Sports-Cote Moisture Cure paint for use on Polymeric sports surfaces.
- Moisture Curing Polyurethane Coating for Polymeric Surfaces
- Sports-Cote Moisture Cure paint is formulated using flexible and highly durable polyurethane technology. This provides optimum longevity when applied to polymeric tennis and netball courts, hockey pitches, five-a-side soccer pitches and Multi-Use Games Areas (MUGAs).
- Sports-Cote Moisture Cure utilises UV resistant polyurethane technology, is readily applied by airless spray and is available in a range of colours.
- Airless spray application for even and economic coating.
- Quick cure formulation to reduce facility downtime.
- Intense colours for an aesthetically pleasing surface.
- Abrasion resistant for outstanding durability and performance.
- Very good chemical resistance - withstands degradation by common pollutants.
- Slip resistant - meets the dry and wet requirements of the ITF and AENA.
- Unaffected by common cleaning agents - no surface deterioration during maintenance.
- UV-resistant for maximum colour retention.
- Coverage 5-6 m2 per litre per coat spay applied.Sports-Cote Moisture Cure paint protects and enhances the appearance of polymeric sport and play surfaces whilst imparting slip resistance characteristics to comply with the requirements of the ITF and AENA.
- Available in 25 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.