Owl Roof Lava Quick Prime 20 is a single pack multi purpose primer for use within the Owl liquid roofing system.
Owl Roof Lava Quick Prime 20 is a low viscosity polyurethane based primer suitable for a multitude of roof substrates. With balanced curing speed which results in excellent wetting, impregnation and coat over time. Suitable for application on substrates with high, low or no porosity.
- Adheres well even on glassy non porous substrates such as ceramic tiles, steel or most other metals
- A low cost solution for concrete sealing and protection
- Outstanding mechanical properties; elasticity is up to 300% and it's tensile strength surpasses 30 N/mm2
Owl Roof Lava Quick Prime 20 is suitable for the priming of damp or dry asbestos cement, humid, damp or wet concrete, ceramic tiles, glass, marble, metals. Roof Prime 20 is also suitable as a concrete sealer and dust proofer.
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer if possible, Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. Cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents and cured membranes must be removed. On irregular surfaces add 0.1 - 0.4mm clean dry sand to the resin to form a flowing filler.
Apply via brush or roller. Once cured the Owl Roof Lava20 Waterproofing System can be applied.
- Coverage: 100 - 200 g/m2, subject to substrate porosity
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with paper towels and then clean with Owl Roof PU Solvent
- Shelf Life: 12 months in the original unopened containers. Once a can has been opened, use asap
- Available in 5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.