Rust-Oleum RZ AMW Fungicidal Wash is a ready mixed algaecidal wash formulated to remove moss, mould, fungi and algae from roofs, drives, walls and other surfaces where organic growth is present.
Rust-Oleum RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash is designed as a roof cleaner for use on Roofs, Drives, Walls and other surfaces, for the removal of Moss, Mould, Fungi and Algae. RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash is a cleaner that is designed for use on bituminous roof coatings. RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash offers in-depth impregnation and long lasting effects that doesn't build a film layer on the surface.
As well as being used as a roof cleaner RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash can also be used on walls and woodwork, for the the removal of fungicides. Fungi has a tendency to grow on roofs as there is regularly a large amount of moisture present, giving moss and mould the fuel they need to grow. Use RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash before applying Rustoleum Dacfill, Rustoleum Dac Hydro Plus or Rustoleum Dacfill HZ.
- Removes and prevents growth from fungi and algae
- HSE approved biocide
- Ready-mix product
- Does not harm glass or PVC and not hazardous for the applicator
- For bituminous substrates, concrete, masonry, plaster and woodwork
All mould, fungi, lichens etc. should be given a saturated coat of AMW before their complete removal (to kill spores). Remove debris by power washing or use of a stiff brush. The whole area should then be given a second coat of AMW and allowed to dry (to render the substrate sterile). Apply AMW abundantly, preferably by brush, and wait 12 hours. Dry-brush and remove dust prior to painting, or clean with high-pressure water and let the surface dry. Affected by heavy rainfall for at least 4 hours after application. If doubtful re-apply. Ensure residues are substantially diluted with water before entering drains etc.
Surface and Environment
RZ 96 AMW Fungicidal Wash can be used in interior and exterior environments and is non odourless, so when applying to mould or fungi indoors, you don't have to worry about any horrible smells. Roofs, Driveways, Walls and Woodwork are common places for fungi to grow and Fungicidal Wash provides the ultimate answer to this problem.
- RZ 96 AMW Wash is a cleaner for use on moss, mould, fungi and algae
- Do not dilute
- Wash before applying Rustoleum Dacfill, Rustoleum Dac Hydro Plus or Rustoleum Dacfill HZ.
- Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW Wash should be used on bituminous roof coatings
- Can also be used on walls and woodwork
- Rust-Oleum Mathys AMW Wash is based on nitrogenous organic derivative
- Provides in-depth impregnation
- Long lasting, non film building, odourless and non toxic
- Usage 4-8 m2 per litre (according to the porosity of the surface)
- Available in 5 litre containers