Please note, this product is now discontinued. Please see Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU, Coo-Var WB101 Anti Graffiti Paint or Centrecoat All Surface Protector as potential alternatives.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is a silicon free water-proofer for walls.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is a single pack, solvent based, non-silicone, clear, waterproofing protection. This product provides waterproofing for external building surfaces, including brick, concrete and stone, without changing the natural appearance of the surfaces. This product also meets the requirements of BS6477 for brickwork and limestone surfaces.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is intended for use on external building surfaces, such as brick, stone and concrete. The product provides an invisible waterproof barrier, protecting the surfaces from adverse weather conditions, such as snow, wind, rain, etc.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 can be applied using either a brush, a roller or a spray. The product takes between 2 and 4 hours to dry, and following this short drying time, will protect the building surfaces from water ingression. The microporous formula also allows the building to breathe. The product is available in 5 litre and 25 litre units, and a minimum order of 100 litres must be placed in order to receive this product. The practical coverage rate varies between 2m2 and 4m2, per litre, depending on the posterity of the surface.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is applied to external building surfaces, and these surfaces should be free from any loose materials, and must be completely dry, prior to application.
- Formerly Thortex Aqua-Tech WP
- A single pack solvent based Non-Silicone Clear Waterproofing Protection
- Universal waterproofing for external building surfaces including brick, concrete,stone etc.
- Provides an invisible weatherproof and waterproof barrier
- Micro porous formulation allows building to breath
- Prevent water ingressonto the surface
- Combines good application characteristics with good speed of drying
- Does not change the natural appearance of surfaces
- Scotchkote WP 880 is suitable for use by brush, roller or spray
- Meet the requirements of BS6477 for brickwork and limestone surfaces
- Practical Coverage Rate Varies between 2 and 4m2 per litre depending on porosity of the surface
- Available in 5 and 25Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.