Scotchkote WP 880 is now discontinued, please consider Sika K501 or Centrecoat All Surface Protector.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is a silicon free waterproofer for walls.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is a single pack, solvent based, non-silicone, clear, waterproofing protection. This product provides waterproofing for external building surfaces, including brick, concrete and stone, without changing the natural appearance of the surfaces. This product also meets the requirements of BS6477 for brickwork and limestone surfaces.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is intended for use on external building surfaces, such as brick, stone and concrete. The product provides an invisible waterproof barrier, protecting the surfaces from adverse weather conditions, such as snow, wind, rain, etc.
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 can be applied using either a brush, a roller or a spray. The product takes between 2 and 4 hours to dry, and following this short drying time, will protect the building surfaces from water ingression. The micro porous formula also allows the building to breathe. The product is available in 5 litre and 25 litre units, and a minimum order of 100 litres must be placed in order to receive this product. The practical coverage rate varies between 2m2 and 4m2, per litre, depending on the posterity of the surface.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Clear Waterproof Coating WP 880 is applied to external building surfaces, and these surfaces should be free from any loose materials, and must be completely dry, prior to application.
- Formerly Thortex Aqua-Tech WP
- A single pack solvent based Non-Silicone Clear Waterproofing Protection
- Universal waterproofing for external building surfaces including brick, concrete,stone etc.
- Provides an invisible weatherproof and waterproof barrier
- Micro porous formulation allows building to breath
- Prevent water ingressonto the surface
- Combines good application characteristics with good speed of drying
- Does not change the natural appearance of surfaces
- Scotchkote WP 880 is suitable for use by brush, roller or spray
- Meet the requirements of BS6477 for brickwork and limestone surfaces
- Practical Coverage Rate Varies between 2 and 4m2 per litre depending on porosity of the surface
- Available in 5 and 25 litres.