Sherwin Williams Macropoxy P300 - Formerly Waterline is a solvent free 2 pack epoxy for internal potable water pipes and tanks for public use.
Sherwin Williams Macropoxy P300 is a 100% solids potable water coating solution suitable for use on structures containing drinking water for public supply. Suitable for drinking water tank and pipe linings, Macropoxy P300 is a solvent free, high-build epoxy resin coating system, which is moisture tolerant and rapid curing. The cured lining will not affect the pH of drinking water, providing long term durability.
Apply using a twin component spray or brush for small areas or touch up only. Macropoxy P300 is only recommended to be overcoated for touch up purposes. Prior to overcoating, these areas must be thoroughly abraded, then solvent washed using Cleanser Thinners No. 13. Allow all solvent washings to dry, and thoroughly ventilate the area before applying touch up coat.
- DWI approved as a site and factory applied coating for potable water retaining structures ref DWI 56.4.253
- Water Industry Act 1991 : Section 69
- Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations : 1989
- Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations (Amendment) 1991 - Regulation 25(1)
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Directory Reference 0512526
- Pot Life: 15 minutes at 20°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 500 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 2m2 per litre
- Drying Times: 3 hours to touch at 15°C 6 hours to recoat at 15°C
- Available in Grey (Black Base with Grey Additive)
- Available in 30 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.