Sigma AquaCover 40 Formerly Amercoat 220LS is a water based coating suitable for many surfaces such as Plastisol Cladding
Sigma AquaCover 40 is a one component, waterborne acrylic dispersion finish. It is particularly suitable for projects where solvents are not permitted for health and safety reasons.
Sigma AquaCover 40 provides good weather resistance and colour retention to steel coated with a suitable primer, for example, Aquacover 20. Sigma AquaCover 40 is a fast-drying, fast-handling product which is not suitable for immersion in water.
Sigma AquaCover 40 can be applied using a spray, long haired brush or polyether roller with rounded edges. It ultra fast drying time of just 30 minutes to touch and is ready for an overcoat after just 4 hours. Sigma AquaCover 40 has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.2m2 per litre and is available in a selection of shades suitable for use on metal.
Surface and Environment
Sigma AquaCover 40 is designed for use in industrial or commercial exposures, as a protective coating for suitably primed steel. It protects against weathering that can weaken the substrate and provides good colour retention. Sigma AquaCover 40 is not suitable for immersion in water.
- One component water borne acrylic dispersion finish
- Suitable for Plastisol cladding
- Suitable for environments where solvents are not permitted
- Weather resistant
- Good colour retention
- Fast drying and handling
- Not suitable for immersion in water
- Theoretical spreading rate 8.2 square metre per litre at 50 microns
- Touch dry after 30 minutes
- Overcoating interval minimum 4 hours
- Available in 5 Litres/li>