This product is now discontinued. Please see Sika Sikafloor 420 as an alternative.
Sikafloor 400N Elastic a PU waterproof, crack-bridging coating for concrete, Approval for Ground Water Protection System
Sikafloor 400N PU is a one part, highly elastic, solvent containing, UV resistant, coloured, moisture curing polyurethane resin coating. Smooth or slip resistant, UV resistant, waterproof, crack-bridging coating for concrete, cementitious screed substrates, timber and some steels. Sikafloor 400N PU has For light to medium mechanical exposure. Ideal for use on balconies, terraces, footbridges, stairways
Sikafloor 400N PU is extremely suitable for light to medium mechanical exposure. Ideal for use on balconies, terraces, footbridges and stairways to provide a highly waterproof coating that resists UV light and will not yellow when exposed to sunlight.
Sikafloor 400N PU can be applied using brush or roller for an easy application process that also works to bridge cracks on previous paint coatings. Sikafloor 400N PU is touch dry after 4-5 hours and offers an overall theoretical coverage rate of 45m2 per 18kg container.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor 400N Elastic PU provides excellent abrasion and impact resistant, available in a range of decorative coatings for application to concrete, cement, timber and some steel surfaces in an industrial exposure. Please feel free to give us a call if you require advice and one of our technical support team will be on hand to help you.
- As the top coat in the Sika Ground Water Protection System (I N) for Bund Containment Areas.
- Highly elastic.
- Approval for "Ground Water Protection System", Z-59.12-4, DIBt, Germany, Jun. 2003.
- Waterproof. UV resistant. Non-yellowing.
- Weather resistant.
- Abrasion resistant with normal use.
- Slip resistant surfaces are possible.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour shades.
- Coverage 45m2 per 18KG Pack.
- Please call for further details.