This product has now been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Sika Sikagard® 207W, formerly Liquid Plastics Biosheen, is a single component, coloured, waterborne, modified, acrylic resin surface coating that contains an inorganic in-film preservative. Sika Sikagard® 207W is a hygienic coatings designed for use on walls and ceilings, internally.
Sikagard® 207W (Biosheen) is commonly used for providing an antibacterial coating for use in environments where cleanliness and hygiene are extremely important and standards need to be maintained to a high level at all times. Sikagard® 207W provides a tough, abrasive resistant coating that can be cleaned on a regular basis using mild detergents and cleaners. Ideal for use in hospitals and Kitchens exposed to differing contaminants every day.
Sikagard® 207W can be applied using brush, roller or spray offering excellent hiding power and coverage rates of approximately 6m2 per litre, per coat. Sikagard® 207W is quick drying, tough and very durable and dries to form a seamless, mid-sheen finish, available in a selection of pale and light shades.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 207W has been designed especially for use on walls and ceilings in environments that are exposed to bacteria on a daily basis, to provide a surface that can be easily cleaned regularly without damaging the surface. Sikagard® 207W is suited for use on concrete, brickwork, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic and so can be used for most appliances found in the working industry.
- Sikagard® 207W
- Formerly Liquid Plastics Biosheen
- A single component, coloured, waterborne modified acrylic resin based surface coating containing an inorganic in-film preservative
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings
- For concrete, cement based and gypsum substrates and previously painted surfaces
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry
- Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, kitchens and prisons and leisure facilities
- Overall basic hygiene protection for large areas
- General use in domestic situations
- Easy application
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions
- Good water vapour permeability
- Seamless, easy clean mid-sheen finish
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Low odour
- 5 litres is expected to cover 30m2 each coat
- Available in 5 and 15 litres.