Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 provides the intermediate coating in a 3 part system designed by Tor and should be applied on top of Elastaseal Embedment Coat prior to the application of Elastaseal Top Coat.
Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 is best used for providing a waterproofing system to flat roofs and can be used as part of a balcony coating also, where surfaces are constantly exposed to atmospheric conditions. Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 is highly recommended and is the product chosen to be used on the Thames Barrier, showing you the quality that comes with a paint like this.
Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 should be applied using brush or short/medium pile roller for a theoretical coverage rate of 1-2m2 per litre, per coat depending on thickness. Fibretex is quick drying (4 hours to touch), and can be overcoated after just 8 hours.
Surface and Environment
Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 is waterproofing membrane ideal for use on flat and pitched roofs that have been build with a sound substrate. Elastaseal Fibretex RC104 works well in outdoor conditions to prevent water damaging the surface and the potential of leaking.
- This means normal day to day activities are left undisrupted
- It is an ultra high solids polyurethane coating with excellent elasticity
- Tor Elastaseal offers a seamless surface, is ideal on flat roofs offering a manufacturers guarantee of between 10 / 25 years
- EC will need to be overcoated with Top Coat
- A Tor representative would be happy to arrange site visits and produce a specification
- As used on the Thames Barrier
- Use as part of the balcony waterproofing system
- Please call Promain on 01462 421 333 for details
- Available size: 12.5 litre paint tins.