A Ceramic Tile Glaze offering a smooth tile like finish, excellent protection against animal fat, water, brine and other harsh liquids found in foods etc.
Rustoleum 5500 Ceramic Tile Glaze is a Wall and Ceiling Paint which is also ideal for use in the swimming pool environment. When applied 5500 Ceramic Tile Glaze it produces a smooth tile like finish which withstands daily cleaning and scrubbing. ￼The american NSF is known in the market for certification of products for the food industry. It is the european equivalent. They have now certified Rustoleum 5500 coating for use in the food industry.
What is it best used for?
By applying two coats of 5500 Ceramic Tile Glaze you are provided with the ultimate protection from many food products, chemicals, chemical cleaning or general humid and moisture conditions. This smooth tile like finish offers excellent protection against animal fat, water, brine and other harsh liquids found in foods and plants and is very easy to clean.
How to apply the product?
Rustoleum 5500 Ceramic Tile Glaze is primarily intended for for roller application and may also be applied by brush for small areas or for touching up. Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contamination before application. After application and drying, the coated surfaces you are produced with becomes as hard and dense as the ceramic tiles.
Surface/Environment is is designed for?
5500 Ceramic Tile Glaze is a heavy duty paint suitable for use on concrete, masonry, ceramic tiles and blasted steel. This Paint offers excellent protection against chemical products and excellent resistance to immersion in water, which makes it ideal for use in swimming pools areas that are exposed to chemicals and moisture on a daily basis.
- Rustoleum 5500 ceramic tiles in a paint tin
- Produces a smooth tile-like finish which withstands daily cleaning and scrubbing
- After application the coated surface becomes as hard and dense as ceramic tiles
- This heavy-duty paint is suitable for floors, walls and work surfaces
- Easy clean, solvent-free (100% solids), high build epoxy paint for walls and floors in the toughest of areas. The excellent resistance to immersion and harmless character makes 5500 ideal for use inside tanks
- Suitable for use on concrete, masonry, ceramic tiles and blasted steel
- The smooth tile like finish offers excellent protection against animal fat, water, brine and other harsh liquids found in foods and plants and is very easy to clean
- Dry Food Certification, it is also approved for being in direct contact with food products
- Classified Class 1 Fire Spread of Flame according to BS476; part 7:1978. and also offers a very hardwearing and chemical resistant finish
- Theoretical coverage rate of 6.7 m2 per litre
- Size: 4 litres.