An economy, budget thermoplastic line marking tape for use during warm weather only. This product is not suitable for application if ambient temperature is below 16°C.
This product is best used in private car parks and areas of low wear.
Firstly remove the backing film, then the Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape should only be applied by using the correct Thermoplastic Gas Torch (please see recommended products) to melt the tape on to the substrate. After a few minutes the area is ready to return to service. Due to the nature of application, Thermoplastic Line Marking Tape can be applied all year round, even in cold conditions. Centrecoat Thermoplastic lead free Line Marking Tape has a curing time of 10 minutes resulting in a fast return to service. Preformed thermoplastic must be applied at between 190- 200 degrees to ensure good adhesion. Thermoplastic lines must be stored at a minimum of 18 degrees or they become brittle.
- Thermoplastic Line Marking MUST be applied with a Thermoplastic Gas Torch
- Thermoplastic lines must be stored at a minimum of 18°C or they become brittle
- Drying time: 5 minutes
- DO NOT APPLY OVER EXISTING PAINTED LINES
- Preformed thermoplastic must be applied at between 190- 200°C to ensure good adhesion
- Use Tack Coat when applying to concrete
- Available in standard 5m long rolls.