Rustoleum Mathys Mur-Filler is an elastic joint filler based on water dispersed high polymers.
Rustoleum Mathys Mur-Filler is suitable for the repair of joints and cracks on inside and outside walls, for instance: stopping up of active and non-active cracks and joints in masonry, concrete and cement fillings. Mur-Filler is also suitable for the filling up of joints between masonry and windows or doorframes, or rejointing of paving tiles on terraces provided there is no stagnating water.
- High filling power
- Not sandable (contains quartz)
- Appearance: Light quartz structure
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 10 mm (cons.: 15 kg/m²)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 6.9 mm (cons.: 15 kg/m²)
- Drying Time to Touch: Approx 16 hours at 20°C
- Drying Time to Handle: 18 hours at 20°C
- Recoatable: Minimum of 1 day at 20°C
- Theoretical Coverage: 50 - 60 cm joint length per tube
- Full Hardness: 1 week at 20°C
- Colour: White
- Available in 310ml tubes or as boxes of 24pcs