This product is now discontinued. Try Rustoleum Pegaprim Isofix Shellac Stain Block or call our technical team for an alternative.
Coo-Var Stain Block is a solvent based, low odour, primer with excellent stain blocking and alkali resisting properties that can be used over a variety of different stains including, nicotine, tar and soot etc.
Coo-Var Stain Block is a white, low odour, primer with excellent stain blocking and alkali resisting properties that can be used over a variety of different stains including, nicotine, tar and soot and works to protect the stains from bleeding through and potentially damaging any topcoat that may be applied.
Coo-Var Stain Block can be used for interior and exterior application to ensure unwanted stains to affect the visual performance of any given surfaces.
Coo-Var Stain Block can be applied using brush, roller or spray to a number of different substrates and is touch dry after just 30 minutes after application.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var Stain Block can be used on wood, concrete, plaster and various other walls and ceilings to block out stains and ensure that which ever topcoat is applied is allowed to perform effectively without the worry of stains coming through.
- Coo-Var Stain Block
- A white, low odour primer with excellent stain blocking and alkali resisting properties
- Coo-Var Stain Block provides an effective barrier to unwanted stains so that they don't bleed through to the finishing coat (ensure the source of the stain has been rectified e.g. damp)
- Tested on numerous stains
- Can be overcoated with most topcoats
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Touch dry in 30 minutes
- Available in 1L, 2.5L and 5L tins.