Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is a one part, water dispersed coating, designed for the protection and decoration of fair faced concrete. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is composed of styrene acrylics for enhancing a variety of concrete substrates externally and sometimes internally.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is best used to provide a high quality coating, available in a variety of colours, to structural concrete. Apply Sikagard® ElastoColor to Masonry Walls that have a risk of cracking due to being exposed to weathering and other external pollutants.
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray to provide an environmentally friendly coating that excellent chalking, weathering and ageing resistance. Sika 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating is available in 15 litre containers and has a theoretical coverage rate of 1.3m2 per litre in a maximum of 3 coats.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating can be used to finish of a concrete repair project and can work to provide a protective elastic coating on masonry walls made out of concrete, fibre cement and can be used over other existing soundly adhering coatings. Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor Wall Coating works well to prevent water ingress and remains water vapour permeable so the surface can breathe.
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 1504-2
- Complies with the requirements for Class ‘O’, surface as defined in paragraph A13(b) of Approved Document B (Volumes 1 and 2) (2006 Edition) ‘Fire Safety’
to the Building Regulations 2000
- BS476 Part 6 : Class 1
- BS476 Part 7 : Class 1
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is a one part, plasto-elastic water dispersed coating based on styrene acrylate dispersion for the protection and enhancement of fairfaced concrete.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor complies with the requirements of EN 1504-2 as aprotective coating.
- Uses Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used for protection and enhancement of concrete structures (normal and lightweight concrete), especially exposed concrete surfaces with a risk of cracking.
- Sikagard® 675 W ElastoColor is used with concrete repair works as an elastic protective coating on Sika smoothing mortar (refer to your product / system data sheet), fibre cement and overcoating of existing soundly adhering coatings.
|Type:||Plastoelastic water dispersed coating based on styrene acrylate dispersion|
|Stock Colours:||Only tints|
|Tintable:||Available in almost every colour shade. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|Suitable Substrates:||Can be applied over existing coatings or directly onto the concrete surfaces|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.20 - 0.25 Kg per m2 per coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Overcoatable:||Up to 1 hour at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 day at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Packaging:||Available in 15 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.