Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT is an all-in-one primer and topcoat. This Rust-Oleum product has been specially designed to provide a protective coating together with a high quality decorative finish to a range of metal substrates.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT has been manufactured to enable internal and external application. It offers excellent sag resistance and drying properties, even at low temperatures. .
Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT is an excellent product to use on metal and plastic substrates in the industrial environments. It is extremely suitable for use on railings, garage doors, building and machinary structures, and will produce a great looking matt finish. Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT is best used in light industrial environments but can be utiilised in heavy industrial environments, providing the correct primer has been applied.
Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT can be applied using a brush, spray or roller and produces superior metal protection with a high quality matt finish. Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT offers a theoretical coverage rate of 10 square metres per litre and can be purchased in 750ml and 2.5 litre tins. Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT is a quick drying product and is touch dry in 2 hours to touch and ready for re-coating in 16 hours.
Surface and Environment
Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT can be used onto rust, bare metal and wood in light industrial environments. Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT can be used to protect substrates which are situated indoors or outdoors. Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT is available in a colour choice of black or white. This product contains rust inhibitors that helps to protect the surface against the potential of rusting in moist, damp and wet conditions.
- Rust-Oleum CombiColor 7300 MATT all-in-one primer and topcoat
- Contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is lead and chromate free
- For application on rust, bare metal and wood
- CombiColor Metal 7300 offers corrosion protection in light industrial environments
- Apply Rust-Oleum Anti-Rust CombiPrimer for aggressive industrial environments
- Application by brush, roller and airless air spray
- Matt finish
- Available in the white and black
- Touch dry: 2 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Re-coatable: 16 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Full hardness: 7 days to 14 days
- Theoretical coverage is 10 square metres per litre
- Available in 750ml and 2.5 litre paint tins