Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN Metal Paint, an anti-rust primer and topcoat in one suitable for use on railings, garage doors, buildings, machines, in fact most applications.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN is a Lead Free anti-rust primer and topcoat in one for interior and exterior use. CombiColor has excellent opacity, sag resistant leaving no brush strokes, and provides good drying properties even at low temperatures. It remains flexible so it does not become brittle or pop off with warping. Rustoleum CombiColor 7400 provides a decorative steel coating thats leaves a high quality satin finish,
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN can be used on all metal and plastic surfaces in industrial or domestic settings. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN is extremely suitable for use on railings, garage doors, buildings, machines and a variety of other metal appliances. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN offers high corrosion protection and can be used in light industrial exposures.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN can be applied using brush or air spray to produce a Satin finish, that is also available in Gloss, Hammertone, Matt and Wrought Iron finishes. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN is dry to touch after 2 hours at 20 degrees celsius and is ready to recoat after just 16 hours. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN has a theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre and is available in 750ml and 2.5 litre containers.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN has been specifically designed for use in environments where a decorative and protective metal coating is required. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN can be applied to all bare, derusted or blasted steel to produce an aesthetically pleasing finish in a wide range of colours. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN can be used internally or externally in industrial exposures or construction areas.
- Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN
- Contains rust-inhibitive pigments
- Lead and Chromate free
- Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 SATIN should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 primed steel.
- For use Plastic use 3202 Tac Primer first.
- CombiColor Metal 7400 offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment.
- For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a RUST-OLEUM CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 is recommended.
- CombiColor Metal is intended for brush and roller application, can be applied by air spray.
- Satin finish - also available in Gloss, Matt, Hammertone and Wrought Iron finishes.
- Available in the Colour Shop range of 30,000 colours.
- Drying Times: 20°C/50% r.h To touch: 2 hours, To handle: 8 hours, To recoat: After 16 hours
- 10oC/60% r.h. - To touch: 3 hours, To handle: 16 hours, To recoat: After 24 hours
- Full hardness: 7 days to 14 days
- Coverage is 10 m2 per litre.
- Available in 2.5 litre and 750ml paint tins.