Mathys Fassiprim is a solvent based primer-surfacer containing soya-alkyd resins, designed as a primer for different types of wood and well cleaned, well adhering old coatings in both interior and exterior settings.
Rustoleum Mathys Fassiprim is best used as a solvent borne primer-surfacer. Fassiprim is ideal as a moisture regulating paint for indoor and outdoor timber work. Excellent flow out and adhesion on wood. Moisture controlling meaning less danger for blistering with a high covering, quick drying capacity and very weather resistant.
- High covering capacity
- Quick drying
- Easy to apply and to sand finely
- Very weather resistant
- Solvent based primer-surfacer containing soya-alkyd resins
- Excellent flow out and adhesion on wood
- Moisture controlling
The substrate must be stable, clean and dry. For Bare Wood: degrease, sand and remove dust. For exterior works on wood that is not of first quality or that is damaged, it is advisable to apply a coat of Mathys Adex first. Do not apply on metallic substrates, in this case Combiprimer has to be used. Old unsound paints: remove paint, degrease, dry sanding, then proceed in the same way as for bare wood or metallic substrates. Chalking paints: remove all non-adhering parts, dedust and hereafter, apply a coat of Rustoleum Fixonal. Old sound paints: sand and clean with white spirit. To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use. Do not dilute.
- Appearance: Satin Gloss
- Touch Dry: 3 hours at 20°C
- Dry to Handle: 4 hours at 20°C
- Recoatable: 24 hours at 20°C
- Full Hardness: Approx 1 week at 20°C
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 65 microns
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 35 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 15m2 per litre per coat.
- Clean up with white spirit or Rustoleum Thinner 22.
- Shelf life 2 years from date of production.
- Store in dry, well ventilated areas, between 5° Celsius and 35° Celsius.
- Available in White and tints
- Available in White 2.5 Litre, 4 Litre and Tinted in 2.5 Litre containers.