Mathys Fassiprim is a solvent based primer-surfacer containing soya-alkyd resins, designed as a primer for different types of wood and well cleaned, well adhering old coatings in both interior and exterior settings.
Excellent flow out and adhesion on wood. Moisture controlling meaning less danger for blistering with a high covering, quick drying capacity and very weather resistant.
Should be applied with a brush, brush or spray. Please refer to datasheets.
High covering capacity and easy to apply.
Available in various tints.
- Satin gloss appearance
- Coverage expected 15m2 per litre.
- Recoatable in 2 hours
- High covering capacity
- Assumed coverage 15m2 per litre per coat.
- Clean up with white spirit or Rustoleum Thinner 22.
- Shelf life 2 years from date of production.
- Store in dry, well ventilated areas, between 5° Celsius and 35° Celsius.
- Available in White 2.5 Litre, 4 Litre and Tinted in 2.5 Litre containers.