Please note, this product can have a lead time of from 7 to 10 working days.
Rustoleum Dac Hydro D is a water based, flexible, decorative high build roof tile paint that is rain proof after just 1 hour. Suitable for concrete or terracotta roof tiles.
Rustoleum Dac Hydro D is suitable for the renovation and protection of several kinds of roof coverings including concrete and terracotta roof tiles.
- Higher layer thickness gives extra protection
- Resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and pollution
- Rain-proof after just 1 hour
- Smooth decorative finish with lasting colour and gloss retention
- Water-based formulation, low odour
After a good cleaning with pure water under high pressure (200 bars), all substrates have to be dry, clean, not chalking and normally absorbent (untreated roof tiles). For very closed substrates like varnished or enamelled tiles, an adhesion coat like Noxyde diluted with 25% water has to be foreseen.
For all other substrates: corrugated asbestos cement sheets, concrete tiles of the Redland type and all weathered and / or very absorbent substrates, it is necessary to apply an adhesion coat in Primer 44HS. It is recommended to perform an adhesion test.
Apply via brush, roller or airless spray.
- Appearance: Satin
- Touch Dry: 1 hour at 20°C
- Dry to Handle: 2 hours at 20°C
- Dry to Recoat: 24 hours at 20°C
- Fully Cured: 1 week at 20°C
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 170 microns
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 65 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 6 m2 per litre
- Available in a range of stock colours
- Available in 15 Litres