Rustoleum Mathys Fassilux Satin PU is a solvent based, highly scratch and abrasion resistant satin gloss enamel based on alkyd urethane topcoat for indoor and outdoor works.
Rustoleum Mathys Fassilux Satin PU is suitable for application onto wood, metal and all well prepared non alkaline substrates. Highly resistant to abrasion and scratches, Rustoleum Fassilux Satin PU is easy to apply with very high covering capacity.
Prior to application ensure substrate is clean and free from grease, oil or flaking material. For wood, apply a priming coat of Rustoleum Mathys Fassiprim. For metal, initially prime with Rust-Oleum 569/580. Apply one priming coat and 1 layer of Rustoleum Fassilux Satin PU.
For top quality painting work, apply one priming coat and 2 layers of Rustoleum Mathys Fassilux Satin PU. Sand between each layer. To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use. Suitable for application via brush, roller, airless spray and conventional spray.
- Finish: Satin Gloss
- Solvent based
- Wet Film Thickness: 65 microns
- Dry Film Thickness: 40 microns
- Drying Time To Touch: 4 hours at 20°C
- Drying Time to Handle: 4-5 hours at 20°C
- Recoatable after 24 hours at 20°C
- Full Hardness after 1 week at 20°C
- Theoretical Coverage: 15m2 per litre
- Available in White and tintable to RAL and BS colours
- Available in 2.5 Litres