Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 (formerly Thortex Floor-Tech LXF 897) traffic line marking paint is a fast-drying paint for concrete surfaces.
Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 line marking paint is a two component, which, despite being a water based product, is a fast-drying coating used for line-marking concrete surfaces. Due to its fast drying nature, Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 is the perfect solution to providing the minimum disruption to transport industry and other deadline focussed industries.
Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 is best used in industries where maintenance applications are as important as keeping stoppages to a minimum.
Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 line (formerly Thortex Floor-Tech LXF 897) marking paint is designed for application by brush or roller and has a touch-dry time of around 45 - 60 minutes. It can be applied to metals, if used in combination with Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Liquid Line Marking LXF 897 paint is ideal for use on concrete surfaces and in environments where services must be resumed as soon as possible, such as train station platforms. It can also be applied to metal surfaces when used in conjunction with Scotchkote Urethane Sealer CS.
- Formerly Thortex Floor-Tech LXF 897
- Suitable for return to service in 1 hour 30 minutes
- Approved by LUL Section 12 and RT98
- 100% volume solids
- Adhesion: Excellent to correctly prepared surfaces
- Chemical Resistance: Unaffected by floor cleaning chemicals
- Abrasion Resistance: High order of resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage
- Designed for application by brush or roller
- Also suitable for use on asphalt floor surfaces in combination with Scotchkote Primer FB856
- Can be used on metal surfaces in combination with Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- Coverage Rate 5 square metres per litre
- Touch dry in 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Available in 1.5 litres