Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote Epoxy Metal Repair SG 527 provides employers and domestic users with a smart and innovative product designed for quick repair to all metal substrates with manual application.
Scotchkote Epoxy Metal Repair SG 527 has been specially designed for repairing cracked casting, leaking pipes, tanks, ducts, radiators and flanges, reducing downtime and therefore saving time and money.
Scotchkote Epoxy Metal Repair SG 527 can be applied by glove hand, putty knife or spatula and offers a rapid curing system that is hard dry for machining after just 30 minutes.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Metal Repair SG 527 should be applied to clean and dry surfaces and works excellently to offer a substantial adhesive bond between substance and surface. This fantastic formula has been specially designed for use on metal substrates but after severe testing has been proven to work just as effectively on glass, fibreglass, rubber and other composite surfaces.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Metal Repair SG 527, formerly Thortex Metal-Tech SG and Thistlebond TRK 19060 PlasSteel Twist Stick.
- Simple Stick Grade Metal Rebuilding System supplied in the form of a stick
- Available in steel
- Simply mix by hand for rapid repairs to pipes, tanks, sumps, casings etc.
- Simple to use, only requiring simple hand mixing to activate reaction between the concentrically packed component
- Designed for application by gloved hand, putty knife or spatula
- Can be applied to any damaged metal surfaces, plus glass, fibreglass and other composite surfaces
- Designed for rapid repairs to cracked casting, leaking pipes, tanks, flanges etc minimising downtime
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- Initial set time 15 minutes
- Hard dry for machining 30 minutes
- Available in 10 x 125g sticks or 50x50g Clam Shells