This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
3M Scotchkote Hydraseal 190, formerly Copon Hycote Hydraseal, is a water based, acrylic, anti-corrosive coating that has been specially designed to provide protection to the undersides of vehicle chassis and adjustment areas.
3M Scotchkote Hydraseal 190 offers excellent protective properties and is ideal for creating an anti corrosive surface, with impact resistance and flexibility. This allows the coating to move with the substrates when it moves or bends.
3M Scotchkote Hydraseal 190 can be purchased in either brush or spray grade suitable for different application methods. This product is fast drying and offers speed and ease of application due to its fantastic flowing characteristics, and is touch dry after just 30-40 minutes under normal conditions.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Hydraseal 190 offers excellent adhesion to substrates which have been suitably primed and is ideal for use on metal surfaces used for equipment in an industrial environment.
- Formerly Copon Hycote Hydraseal.
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Excellent impact resistance and flexibility.
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces.
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 5m2 per litre