This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer primer that is suitable for use on a wide range of metallic, glass and reinforced plastic
Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer, formerly Uni tech MC is a solvent based, two component primer that is suitable for use on a wide range of metallic, glass and reinforced plastic prior to the application of Scotchkote roofing systems.
Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer is best used as a primer for Scotchkote roofing systems on metallic and GRP surfaces. Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer is an extended overcoating window for a wide range of topcoats.
Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer can be applied by brush, roller or spray and offers long term corrosion protection with excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote MC 145 Epoxy Primer offers long term corrosion protection to correctly prepared surfaces and also provides a long term protection against corrosion for ferrous and non ferrous metallic substrates.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Primer MC 145.
- Formerly Uni Tech MC.
- A solvent based two component primer suitable for use on a wide range of metallic and glass reinforced plastic (GRP) surfaces prior to the application of Scotchkote roofing systems.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces.
- As a primer, it offers proven long term corrosion protection of ferrous and non ferrous metallic substrates.
- Extended overcoating window for a wide range of top coats.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Primer MC 145. can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 10 sqm/L (107 sqft/L) @ 50 microns (2 mils) DFT.
- Available in 5 and 20 litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.