Centrecoat Low-Slip Driveway Additive for Driveways and Patios is a hard wearing low-slip additive combining a wide range of particle sizes designed to improve underfoot grip.
Be prepared and avoid that accident occurring by buying Centrecoat Low-Slip Driveway Additive.
Centrecoat Low-Slip Driveway Additive is best used for Driveways and Patios, used in conjunction with Centrecoat Super Clear Sealer and Restorer. By adding one tub of low slip additive driveway paint to a 25 litre tin of Centrecoat Sealer you will be provided with a sufficient low slip product that will protect visitors and employees alike.
Centrecoat Low-Slip Driveway Additive for Driveways and Patios can be applied by mixing with Super Sealer using a Paddle Mixer and stirring thoroughly before hand. Otherwise, you can wait and apply on top of the first coat while it is still tacky before sealing down with a second coat, kind of like a sandwich effect.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Low-Slip Driveway Additive for Driveways and Patios is recommended to be used on newly sealed imprinted concrete as these kind of surfaces can often be very slippery and cause accidents and injuries to people.
- Fulfil your duty of care, to visitors and employees alike, by taking sensible precautions
- Use in conjunction with Centrecoat Super Clear Sealer and Restorer
- One tub is sufficient for one 25ltr tin of Centrecoat Sealer
- We strongly recommend the use of our Low-Slip Additive on newly sealed Imprinted Concrete as recently sealed surfaces can be slippery.
- Simply mix thoroughly with a paddle mixer
- Spread this clear granular material on top of the 1st coat whilst still tacky, and seal down with the second coat
- 1 tub covers up to 90m2 [mix in low slip is also available].