Rust-Oleum Floor Paint Epoxy Ester Grade is a dustproofer, it seals and transforms drab concrete floors. It is easy to apply and dries quickly to a tough, mid-gloss finish.
Rust-Oleum Floor Paint Epoxy Ester Grade is a single pack polyurethane formulation reinforced with epoxy ester. Suitable for foot traffic, interior and exterior, Easy to clean, No primer required, Easy to apply and fast drying
Rust-Oleum Floor Paint is an attractive, practical finish for concrete floors. Two coats applied by roller will seal and protect concrete from spillages. Safety Yellow and White may also be used for linemarking.
This product is only available in the UK.
- For use on concrete floors
- Solvent based
- An Alkyd reinforced with epoxy ester
- Medium gloss
- Theoretical coverage 8 m2 per litre at 50 microns dry
- Touch dry (at 20 degrees C) 8 hours
- Recoatable (at 20 degrees C) 12 hours
- Recoatable with itself
- Application by Roller or Brush
- VOC level 499 grams per liter
- Available in 5 litres.