Rustoleum Mathys Pegaprim Sanitop Mould and Mildew Resistant Wall and Ceiling Paint is an interior and exterior acrylic paint coating with enhanced fungicidal protection. In humid areas there is often an increased build up of mould and mildew.
Rustoleum Pegaprim offers the ultimate hygiene factor as this coating covers and resists attack from further fungicides.
Rustoleum Pegaprim Sanitop is best used in areas of high humidity , where mildew and mould are prone to building up. Sometimes you will not be able to see the build up on the wall as certain appliances will be blocking your view. Just because you can not see it, does not mean it is not there, and mildew or mould alike are extremely unhygienic and unpleasant on the eye. Pegaprim works as the ultimate protection against Mildew and Mould on Walls and Ceilings.
Pegaprim SaniTop is a Primer and Topcoat all in one and can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray. Available in 5 litre tins, Rustoleum Pegaprim is vapour permeable and offers excellent coverage rates of 7-10m2 per litre. It is standard procedure to make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants to make using the Paint more effective.
Pegaprim Sanitop has been specifically designed to be used as a Fungicidal Protection Paint on Walls and Ceilings. Rustoleum Pegaprim can be used internally or externally on various different substrates including, masonry, plaster, concrete and brick. Ideal for use in areas with high humidity.
- Rustoleum Mathys Pegaprim SaniTop is an interior and exterior acrylic paint coating with enhanced fungicidal protection.
- Rustoleum Mathys Pegaprim SaniTop provides mould (mold) and mildew resistant fungicidal protection for humid areas.
- Pegaprim SaniTop paint can be used on walls and ceilings.
- Suitable on mineral substrates such as masonry, plaster, concrete and bricks.
- For use in high humidity and mildew prone areas.
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- Pegaprim is vapour permeable.
- Practical coverage rate is 7-10 m2 per litre.
- Available in 5 Litres