This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Rustoleum-Mathys 5170 Scrape Coat is a two component epoxy self-levelling floor repair Scrape Coat to flatten out rough concrete floors.
Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint should be used to flatten out rough concrete floors to provide a smooth, seamless surface. Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint is transparent and solvent free product that can be used in conjunction with other Rustoleum products.
Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint is best used to provide an adhesive layer to concrete and screed floors with excellent self-levelling properties. With high mechanical strength, 5170 Scrape Coat is a versatile product suitable for use in light industrial conditions like factories and workshops.
Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint can be applied to rough concrete surfaces at a thickness of 0.5-3mm. 2kg of 5170 scrape coat will cover 1m2 at a thickness of 1mm and offers a reasonably quick drying time of just 3 hours. Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint can be applied using a filling knife, trowel, rake or special spreader with triangular teeth.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5170 Scrape Coat Self Levelling Floor Paint can be used internally or externally on all rough concrete surfaces of screed floors to produce a self levelling, smooth finish.
- Rustoleum-Mathys 5170 Scrape Coat solvent free, self levelling,
- Rustoleum-Mathys 5170 is a two component epoxy floor coating.
- Use 5170 self-levelling floor repair Scrape Coat to flatten out rough concrete floors.
- Provides a smooth and seamless surface.
- Self-levelling, use on rough concrete and screed floors.
- High mechanical strength.
- Low odour.
- From 0.5 - 3 mm thickness.
- coverage 2Kg/m2 at 1mm thick.
- Touch dry in 3 hours.
- Transparent in colour .
- Creates adhesive layer on concrete and cement screed floors.
- Can be used in combination with colored quartz.
- When mixed with kiln dried quartz sand the it can be used as a repair mortar.
- Recoatable with 5400, 5500, 9100, Rust O Thane 9600.
- Available in 25 Kg.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.