Rustoleum Doodle Wall creates a dry erase surface in one coat to transform walls or doors or other surfaces into a space for drawing or writing which can easily be wiped off.
Rustoleum Doodle Wall is a two-part coating which produces a smooth, hard, gloss clear finish. Draw or write on Doodle Wall using dry wipe marker pens and simply wipe off with a non-abrasive cloth or wipe board cleaner to erase. Easy to apply and safe to use indoors on plasterboard, hardboard, wood, cement and metal. Ideal for children’s bedrooms and home offices, for doodling, writing messages and reminders or for drawing on.
Use Rustoleum Doodle Wall on walls, doors, plasterboard, hardboard, wood, cement and metal to produce a creative dry erase surface in one coat suitable for dry wipe marker pens. Doodle Wall Paint is fun for children to draw on and useful for home offices for making notes, writing messages or jotting down reminders. Doodle wall is easy to apply and has minimal odour making it safe to use indoors.
Rustoleum Doodle Wall is supplied in two parts which are mixed together before application. Doodle Wall is best applied to a pre-painted white or light coloured surface using a paint brush or roller. For new surfaces use a water-based primer such as Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3. Always apply over a pre-painted surface. Do not apply white or clear finish directly onto Vinyl Matt or other ‘weakly bound’ paint films.
Allow the painted surface to cure for 5 days at 20°C before applying any markings (allow more time in cooler temperatures). If in doubt leave the coating longer to cure prior to writing on the surface. Once fully cured dry wipe markers may be applied to surface and then wiped off with an eraser or lint free cloth.
- Use only the correct marker pen do not use a permanent marker
- Application is easy and it has minimal odour making it safe to use indoors
- Ideal for use on interior surfaces such as plaster, masonry, wood, concrete and metal
- Rustoleum Doodle Wall is only for interior use
- Simply use any dry erase markers (whiteboard pens). Do not use permanent markers
- Great for offices, playrooms, kids rooms and more
- Part A 400 ml.and Part B 100ml. Mixes easily and is ready to paint immediately
- Pot life of mixed paint is 4 hours
- Touch dry in 1 hour at 20 degrees C.
- Recoat after 2 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Coverage: 2.35m2 for 2 coats per 500ml tin
- Available in 500ml when mixed.