Rustoleum Mathys Coating PRT is a single pack, solvent based, high performance topcoat for walls and roofs, ideal for moist conditions. Also ideal to minimise dirt retention on Rustoleum Dacfill or Rustoleum Noxyde.
Rustoleum Mathys Coating PRT is usable as a coating for inner and outer walls that can be exposed to high humidity, i.e. bathrooms, kitchens, etc. Also suitable as a topcoat on Rustoleum Dacfill (improved resistance against stagnating water and less dirt retention) or Rustoleum Noxyde (less dirt retention).
Example applications include the coating of inner and outer walls that can be exposed to high humidity, such as bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Flexible, long lasting finish for roofs or walls
- Resistant to UV radiation, acid rain, heat, frost and pollution
- For humid areas
- Low dirt retention
- Can be applied on new concrete
- Easy to apply with a brush, roller or airless spray
Clean the substrate. Allow to dry, any previous coatings must be completely dry. To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use. Apply using brush, roller or airless spray.
- Finish: Satin
- Formulation: Solvent Based
- Theoretical Coverage: 7m2 per litre
- Dry Film Thickness: 60 microns
- Touch Dry: 3 hours at 20°C
- Recoatable: 24 hours at 20°C
- Available in White and Grey
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres