Rustoleum Supergrip Permanent Lining Line Marking Strips produced from fibreglass, tough and durable for use internal and external and can be applied to most concrete or cementitious surfaces.
Rustoleum Permanent Line Marking Strips are heavy duty, hard wearing and extremely versatile, offering a long term line marking for internal and external environments where standard line markings would usually wear away due to abrasion. Available in white or yellow for high visibility, these line marking stripes have chamfered edges to protect against the risk of trip hazards.
Rustoleum Permanent Line Marking Strips are extremely suited for use in areas of high vehicle traffic and public areas with high levels of foot trafficking. Warehouses, loading bays, productions areas, car parks and other areas associated with high levels of people and vehicles are ideal places in which to apply these strips.
Rustoleum Permanent Line Marking Strips are part of Promain's exstensive range of Anti-Slip GRP products that offer excellent abrasion resistance and ease of application. Simply screw into place, incorporating adhesive mastic if necessary, for immediate use that can be walked over or driven over straight away.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Permanent Line Marking Strips are based on a fibreglass construction that provides toughness and durability for use in most internal and external environments. Rustoleum Line Marking Strips can be applied to most surfaces however, we would recommend application to concrete or cementitious surfaces.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Rustoleum Supergrip Permanent Linemarking Strips.
- Virtually indestructible fibreglass line marking for heavy wear and constantly trafficked areas.
- Heavy duty, long term line marking for internal and external areas.
- Use wherever traditional line marking paints would wear away.
- Predrilled and easy to trim and fix on site.
- Low profile 3mm thick section with chamfered edges to reduce any risk of trip hazard.
- Fix in place with screws and adhesive mastic and use immediately.
- Permanent GRP is a new concept in line marking which provides virtually permanent high visibility yellow lines.
- Use in the most demanding areas where painted lines wear out or just fade away.
- Supplied in 3m lengths x 50mm wide 3mm thick.
- Use immediately after installation.
- Impact resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Non sparking.
- Non metallic.
- Tough, durable fibreglass construction.
- Tactile design to reduce pedestrians straying out of the walkway area.
- Safety colour.
- Easy to secure through pre-drilled holes.
- Can be glued.