Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
- Scotchkote EA 5 Epoxy Coating. (Solvent Based).
- Formerly Copon EA5.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent solvent and fuel resistance.
- Approved to MOD requirements.
- Approved by Shell and Air BP.
- Developed as a high performance internal lining for aviation fuel storage.
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared and primed surfaces.
- Excellent corrosion resistance even under aggressive immersion conditions.
- Good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals and solvents.
- Suitable for use up to 100
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.