Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 protects surfaces in aggressive environments, against corrosion, abrasion and erosion.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 is part of Promain's excellent range of pipeline repairs and coatings, designed for use in strong atmospheric conditions on a variety of metal surfaces and equipment.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 has been specially developed as a strong formula to protect surfaces in fluid flow environments and is resistant to corrosion, abrasion and erosion, ensuring a longer life-time and a reduction in time and money spent on maintenance.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 can be applied using a stiff brush or squeegee, offers fast drying capabilities and is dry to touch after just 3 hours. Suitable for fluid flow environments after 6 hours and dries to form a hard coating in either red, blue or grey.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 is ideal for use in aggressive environments and is highly suitable for providing metal surfaces, including machinery and equipment, with protection against corrosion and abrasion. Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer FG 512 is highly suited for use on pumps, impellers, fans, valves and pipe elbows and is primarily designed for use as a surface coating in pipelines.
- Combines good application characteristics with good erosion and abrasion resistance
- Designed for application by stiff brush or squeegee
- Provides outstanding resistance to impingement, entrainment and erosion/corrosion
- Primarily designed for resurfacing metal components used in fluid flow environments
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces
- Available in 1 and 3 kilo packs