This product has been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP s a 100% solids product for interiors of water and chemical tanks
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP (Thortex Chemi-Tech EP) has been specially developed to offer a high level of resistance, to the internals of water and chemical tanks and is a 100% solids product that finished to form a hard, black or light grey coating.
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP (Thortex Chemi-Tech EP) is part of Promain UK Ltd's wide range of Water Tank Lining products that can be used for lining the internals of tanks, vessels, and other equipment in contact with dirty water, mild aqueous chemicals and oils.
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP can be applied easily using brush or roller and has a theoretical coverage rate of 4m2 per litre per coat. A minimum of 2 coats should be applied in order to ensure maximum resistance and corrosion protection.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP is primarily intended for use on steel but can also be used on concrete surfaces providing the appropriate primer is used. Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162EP works excellently in external environments on the internal surfaces found in tanks and vessels and ensures the substrate is safe from chemical damage and corrosion.
- Formerly known as Chemi-Tech EP.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
- Designed for application in two or more coats by brush or roller.
- Primarily intended for use on steel but can also be used on concrete surfaces with the appropriate primer.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 4m2 per litre @ 250 microns DFT.
- Available in 5 and 20 litres.