Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
Scotchkote LS 657 Poly-Tech, formerly, Thortex Seal-Tech LS, is a solid performing, solvent-based, acrylic coating, available in black and mid-grey, specifically developed to provide an economical waterproofing solution for use on most types of roofs.
Scotchkote LS 657 Poly-Tech can be applied even at low temperatures and offers a minimum of 5 years water protection. This great product offers outstanding weatherproofing properties and works to protect the surface and building internals during adverse weather periods.
Scotchkote LS 657 Poly-Tech can be applied even in wet, cold conditions using a brush or roller and is touch dry after 24 hours under normal conditions of approximately 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote LS 657 Poly-Tech can be applied to most roofing surfaces without the use of a primer and is ideal for providing protection even through the `wettest
- Combines good application characteristics with fast drying capabilities.
- Can be applied to most surfaces without use of a primer.
- Outstanding weatherproofing and waterproofing properties.
- Provides a minimum of 5 years protection.
- Overcoat time: 24 hours.
- Can be applied in all weather conditions including falling rain, even in temperatures down to 0° C