3M Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80XRG 539 is an ultra fast curing fluid grade elastomeric repair system with a high degree of flexibility for rebuilding and resurfacing rubber components.
Make to order, not a stock item so allow up to 2-3 weeks. 80 Shore A hardness. 250% elongation used for conveyor belt repair, so in the UK any quarry, power station etc could be a potential customer. 80XRG stands for 80 durometer hardness, Extra Rapid Grade. The kit contains the primer and catalyst. Product code GR200140105.
"RoHS Complian" means that the product or part ("Product") does not contain any of the substances in excess of the maximum concentration values ("MCVs") in EU Directive 2002/95/EC, as amended by Commission Decision 2005/618/EC, and/or in the recast RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, Annex II, unless the substance is in an application that is exempt under the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, as amended, and/or under Annex III or Annex IV to the recast RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU. The MCVs are by weight in homogeneous materials. This information represents 3M's knowledge and belief, which may be based in whole or in part on information provided by third party suppliers to 3M.
- 3M Scotchkote Urethane Elastomer 80XRG 539 supplied in 4 X 1Kg units
- Performance equivalent to those of commercially produced rubber materials
- Designed for application by spatula or trowel to a thickness of 6 mm
- Well susceptible to cold vulcanisation
- Designed to repair conveyor belts, gaskets, hoses, etc.