Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative on 01462 421333.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 provides a durable gloss finish topcoat as part of a Scotchkote system for use on rail and road infrastructure.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 (formerly Thortex Uni-Tec XF) has been developed to provide a durable, high gloss finish for use as a final coat, as part of Scotchkote coating systems in the construction and transport industries.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 is commonly used throughout the rail and road industry on walls and flooring and provides excellent corrosion resistance. Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 offers oustanding resitance to abrasion and impact and is highly effective for use in heavy duty areas which are exposed to large levels of traffic.
Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 can be applied using a brush, roller or spray and provides a quick drying finish in one hour and has a theoretical coverage rate of 11 square metres per litre. It is available in range of black, white and grey shades as well as bright decorative colours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Coating XF 129 can be used on all prepared and primed substrates including concrete, steel, wood and brickwork and is particularly effective for providing a high gloss finish to bridges and other items of infrastructures which are found within the rail industry.
- Certified to Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Formerly Copon Purfp and Thortex Uni-Tec XF
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent gloss and colour retention
- Suitable for flooring and corrosion protection applications
- Widely used throughout rail and road infrastructure
- Can be used in combination with Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 152LV
- Good resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage
- Excellent adhesion to well prepared and primed surfaces
- Dry service temperature ranges up to 100 degrees Celsius
- Coverage rate 11 sq. metres per litre
- Touch dry in 1 hour
- Manufactured to order
- Available in 3.5 litre tins in Black, White, Light Grey, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange and other selected colours (full batch required)
- Available in 17.5 litre tins in Black, White, Greys and other selected colours