Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint is a hard wearing, epoxy resin, anti slip floor paint. Previously sold under the Anglo brand name.
Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint is a hard wearing, epoxy resin, anti slip floor paint designed for use on concrete, stone, metal and wood. Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint is solvent free and virtually odour free, making it ideal for use indoors, but can also be used outdoors to withstand weathering and trafficking from pedestrians and vehicles.
Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint has many different uses, but is best used on places that require an anti slip surface, such as floors, stairs, ramps, loading bays and boat decks. Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint is finished with hard wearing carborundum particles and will easily withstand heavy trafficking, including that of fork lift trucks and can protect surfaces against harsh chemicals.
Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint should be applied using a roller to produce one thick tough coating. You may be able to use a paintbrush for smaller, trickier areas, like the edges and corners of floors. Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint is designed to cover a surface area of 5m2 per tin in one coat and should be applied in dry, warm conditions.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint can be used internally or externally to produce an anti slip surface on floors made out of metal, wood, stone and concrete. As well as being a multi-surface product, Rustoleum Treadsafe Epoxy Anti Slip Floor Paint can be used in a range of different environments, from domestic, to light industrial, and even in marine areas, and comes available in 11 different colours, including safety red and safety yellow.
- Rustoleum Treadsafe Hard-wearing, epoxy resin anti-slip coating for concrete, stone, metal and wood
- Rustoleum Treadsafe is applied by roller in one thick, tough coat
- Solvent and virtually odour free
- Rustoleum Treadsafe is finished with hard wearing carborundum particles and will easily withstand very heavy traffic
- This including fork lift trucks and harsh chemicals
- Ideal for use on floors, stairs, ramps, loading bays and boat decks etc.
- Tough, long lasting finish easy to apply solvent-free and virtually odourless
- One coat application.
- Rustoleum Treadsafe is supplied in a pack designed to cover 5m2
- Comprises epoxy resin, hardener and anti-slip aggregate
- Supplied in 5 litres when both components are mixed.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.