PPG Sigma Rapid Dry Floor Paint is a one component floor coating based on urethane modified alkyd that works to dry extremely quickly allowing for minimised downtime that will save time and money.
PPG Sigma Rapid Dry Floor Paint is available in red and grey with a high gloss finish and provides a highly durable coating for use on interior flooring or decking. Once applied the finishing product is hard wearing and provides abrasion and impact resistance wherever used.
PPG Sigma Rapid Dry Floor Paint can be applied using brush, roller or spray to produce a high glossy finish that works to offer resistance with a finish that looks good on the eye. This high quality floor coating has a theoretical coverage rate of 13-14m2 per litre and is touch dry after just 1 hour at 20 degrees celsius. Warmer conditions will significantly improve the drying time.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Rapid Dry Floor Paint is designed for use on concrete and steel floors and can be used on any internal floor that has been suitably prepared to provide a highly decorative coating.
- PPG Sigma Rapid Dry Floor Paint
- One component floor finish based on urethane modified alkyd
- Very fast drying
- Particularly suitable for interior floors and decks
- Can be applied on steel and concrete
- Minimum substrate temperature 5 degrees C.
- Theoretical spreading rate 13.4 m2 per litre
- Touch dry after 60 min. at 20 degrees C
- Overcoating interval min. 6 hours
- Available in 5 litres.