PPG SigmaFast 210 is a two component, high build, zinc phosphate polyurethane prime and finisher that has been specially designed for in-shop application to walls and ceilings. SigmaFast 210 is part of the innovative range of fast drying solutions from SigmaFast that are highly popular in the commercial industry.
PPG SigmaFast 210 is part of the SigmaFast coating range that have been specifically manufactured to offer quick drying properties that help business owners minimise downtime and reduce costs in recoating the interior surfaces in their workplace. SigmaFast 210 is highly suited for application to the internal walls in working environments, such as offices, shops, hotels and even at home.
PPG SigmaFast 210 can be applied easily using brush, roller or airless spray and is available in black, grey and white to provide a semi-gloss finish. SigmaFast 210 is also available in other colours on request that provides business owners with a decorative option. This high performance, commercial paint is touch dry after just 1 hour and can be recoated after just 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaFast 210 can be used in a variety of different conditions and offers users fast drying times even in temperatures down to -5 degrees celsius. SigmaFast 210 works to retain colour and offers excellent adhesion to steel and galvanised steel substrates.
- PPG SigmaFast 210 two component high build zinc phosphate polyurethane primer/finish.
- Fast curing.
- Specially designed for in-shop application.
- Easy application by airless spray.
- Unlimited recoatable.
- Good adhesion to steel and galvanised steel.
- Good resistance to atmospheric exposure.
- Good colour retention.
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing.
- Cures at temperatures down to -5° C
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.9m2 per litre for 80µm or 4.6m2 per litre for 120µm