This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
PPG SigmaRite 2143 makes a perfect street furniture coating for metal and is a durable vinyl finish for galvanised steel. PPG SigmaRite 2143 offers a decorative coating, available in a choice of colours and comes in a semi gloss, single pack. PPG SigmaRite 2143 is available at competitive prices in 5 litre tubs and is compatible with most aged coatings.
PPG SigmaRite 2143 is designed to protect both steel and galvanised steel, including tank roofs, fencing, ducts, cladding, street furniture and lighting columns. PPG SigmaRite 2143 is compatible with most aged coatings and offers excellent chemical reistance to help aid protection from the elements.
PPG SigmaRite 2143 is best applied by paint brush, paint roller or airless spray. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry and free from contamination and grease. At a standard 10 degrees celsius PPG SigmaRite 2143 will be touch dry within 2 hours and ready to recoat within 24 hours. Once fully dry, PPG SigmaRite 2143 can be recoated with itself to increase the coating thickness.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaRite 2143 has been specifically designed for use on steel and galvanised steel. Once dry, it will be suitable for protection in all environments and will offer resistance to UV light, moisture and various chemicals.
- PPG Amercoat SigmaRite (formerly Steelbond) 2143 is a durable vinyl finish coating for galvanised steel
- SigmaRite 2143 is a semi gloss, single pack, high build decorative protective coating
- Designed to protect both steel and galvanised steel including tank roofs, fencing, ducts, cladding, street furniture and lighting columns
- Compatible with most aged coatings
- Available in most BS 4800 and RAL colours, priced in 3 colour groups
- Apply by paint brush, paint roller or airless sprayer
- The theoretical coverage rate is 5.6 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 Litres