This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
PPG Sigma PU 160 Primer is a one component, low temperature curing moisture curing, polyurethane primer offering good anti-corrosive properties and adhesion to galvanised steel and aluminium and is ideal for use in maintenance situations.
PPG Sigma PU 160 Primer can be used in an industrial environment, internally or externally that be applied and cured even at low temperatures. Sigma PU 160 Primer produces a smooth, flat finish with a red result, however others colours can be made available on special request.
PPG Sigma PU 160 Primer can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and has a theoretical coverage rate of 11.5m2 per litre. After 2 hours you will be left with a touch dry surface that can be overcoated after just 6 hours.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma PU 160 Primer can be used indoors or outdoors, when exposed to weather conditions and provides excellent adhesion to galvanised steel and aluminium, offering long term anti corrosion protection.
- PPG Sigma PU 160 Primer is a one component moisture curing polyurethane primer
- Low temperature cure
- Good anticorrosive properties
- Excellent adhesion to galvanised steel and aluminium
- Ready for use
- Primer for maintenance situations
- Theoretical spreading rate 11.5 m2 per litre at 40 microns
- Touch dry after 2 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 6 hours
- Full cure after 3 days
- Available in 1, 2.5 and 5 litres.