Centrecoat Bitumen Based Silver Solar Reflective Paint reflects solar heat from flat or sloping felt or concrete roofs.
Centrecoat Bitumen Based Silver Solar Reflective Paint has been specially formulated to reflect solar heat from flat or sloping felt or concrete roofs. Solar Reflective paint will help to protect the roof extending the life expectancy as well as stopping the interior of the building from becoming hot and stuffy.
Interested in reading more about the best practices involving solar reflective roof paint? Read our latest Knowledge Hub article here Introducing Solar Reflective Paint.
Centrecoat Bitumen Based Aluminium Solar Reflecting Paint is designed to be applied to a dry surface by roller or by brush with a theoretical coverage rate on a felt roof of 4-6 m2 per litre per coat, two coats are recommended.
- Centrecoat Bitumen Based Silver Solar Reflective Paint is oil based
- Use white spirit to clean up
- Solar Reflective Paint gives a highly reflective silver metallic sheen
- Can be applied by paint brush or roller
- Must be applied to a dry surface
- The theoretical coverage rate is 4-6 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres.