Bedec Hardglaze Interior Acrylic Varnish has been formulated from special acrylic resins which creates a harder more durable finish than conventional acrylic varnish.
Bedec Hardglaze Interior Acrylic Varnish is best used on interior surfaces where a slick, hard varnished finish is required and works well to enhance the wood's natural beauty while protecting it against scratches, water and heat damage.
Bedec Hardglaze Interior Acrylic Varnish can be applied using brush, roller or spray and has a theoretical coverage rate of 13-15 square metres per litre. Bedec Hardglaze Interior Acrylic Varnish is touch dry in 2 hours and ready to be recoated after just 4 hours to produce a hard varnished surface on most interior woods.
Surface and Environment
Bedec Hardglaze Interior Acrylic Varnish is designed for interior use and is ideal for protecting the wood's surface against everyday household goods such as coke, coffee, tea, beer and wine.
- Bedec Hardglaze water based satin varnish manufactured on acrylic resin, which is harder than the Bedec Acrylic Varnish.
- Suitable for interior use.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Coverage approximately 13-15 sq. meters per litre.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 8 degrees celcius.
- Dry in 2 hours at 18 degrees centigrade and 65% humidity.
- Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Available in 25, 5 and 2.5 litres.